Gayborhood Bus Reservations
- You MUST have a physical Burning Man ticket. NO will call.
- Bus tickets are $
95 each direction.
- While the vast majority of spots go to members of Mystopia Village, we always welcome friends and neighbors in the Gayborhood.
- Bus tickets are transferable, but not refundable. You can list your ticket for resale through this site. We do our best to make this bus affordable while still breaking even, and request that you do not up-charge to make a profit.
- We cannot transport bikes, yurts or other large items.
- Buses have a separate line for Gates and a separate exit for Exodus.
- Buses leave San Francisco from Best Buy Parking Lot (13th and Harrison). Please arrive 30 minutes before departure.
- Buses arrive at the Grand Sierra in Reno 4-5 hours later, where they stop for lunch and to pick up passengers.
- Buses pick-up / drop-off at Black Rock City at the 7:30 & G plaza.
- Like the regular Burner Express, there's a standard luggage allowance of two luggage items, and one carry-on. Each luggage item may not exceed a total of 62 linear inches (length + width + depth). We strongly recommend you load your gear onto your camp's trucks instead.
- We'll have snacks and beverages on the bus.
- You can click on the "Being Resold" column to look for tickets available for resale.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
or check out our helpful FAQ