Gayborhood Bus Reservations
Ticket sales and updates close on 08/23/19.
- You MUST have a physical Burning Man ticket. NO will call.
- Bus tickets are $
95 each direction.
- Bus tickets are transferable, but not refundable. You can list your ticket for resale through this site.
- We cannot transport bikes, yurts or other large items.
- Buses have a separate line for Gates and a separate exit for Exodus.
- Buses leave San Francisco from Best Buy Parking Lot (13th and Harrison). Please arrive 30 minutes before departure.
- Buses arrive at the Grand Sierra in Reno 4-5 hours later, where they stop for lunch and to pick up passengers.
- Buses pick-up / drop-off at Black Rock City at the 7:30 & G plaza.
- Like the regular Burner Express, there's a standard luggage allowance of two luggage items, and one carry-on. Each luggage item may not exceed a total of 62 linear inches (length + width + depth). We strongly recommend you load your gear onto your camp's trucks instead.
- We'll have snacks and beverages on the bus.
- You can click on the "Being Resold" column to look for tickets available for resale.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
or check out our helpful FAQ